Juhi Parmar wins Big Boss season 5
Juhi Parmar born 14 December 1980 in Ujjain, daughter of Devendra and Hemlata Parmar, brought up in
Jaipur in Rajasthan is a well known TV personality and a versatile anchor, actress, Television
Presenter, singer and dancer. In 2011, Juhi featured in the reality television show Bigg Boss
(Season 5) as one of the contestants.
"I am happy and thankful to the audience....I supported the truth since the start of the show and
everyone has seen it. My family was my biggest support system. Whenever I was weak, I used to think
of my parents, my husband and my in-laws," Juhi said.
Juhi too had her share of arguments with contestants like Shraddha Sharma, Amar, Siddharth and
Mahek, but at the same time she enjoyed a good friendship with Raageshwari Loomba, Pooja Bedi,
Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone as well as Sky.
Grabbing the winner's title, Juhi won Rs one crore prize money besides a trophy last night,
leaving behind Akashdeep Saigal, Siddharth Bhardwaj and Mahek Chahal.
But the actress has not yet thought of how she would spend the money, except that she would
keep it for her kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment