bseb bihar intermediate admit card 2012
Bihar Intermediate Admit card download is made available by
www.biharboard.net, official website of Bihar School Examination Board.
Students may download Bihar Board Intermediate Admit card 2012 for I. A.,
I. Sc. and I. Com. 2012 exams.
Students can check and download the Admit Card for Bihar Board Class 12
March/ April 2012 Examination. To download your Admit Card you have to
enter candidates registration number. If you forgot exam register number
you can choose details wise radio button to enter student name, Father
name, Date of Birth in the format of DD/MM/YY to download the Hall Ticket.
If you are looking to know the Bihar Board Date Sheet 2012 for the upcoming
annual exam you can recheck this page after some time. I will update this
once get the official notification from the Board about the 12th Class
(XII) and 10th Class (X) Exam schedules inform of Dates and Timing.
http://www.biharboard.net/interadmitcard.html
No comments:
Post a Comment